PC Pitstop's Top Dawg Challenge!
Who's the Fastest? Are you the Top Dawg?
Our New Sponsor, Click Here for a Special Promotion.
It's time to take the Top Dawg Challenge to the next level. We are so excited to have
Western Digital as the sponsor of the Top Dawg Challenge. WD Raptor drives are the
fastest drives on the planet, and all decent high end PCs have at least two Raptor drives
inside them. Now our search continues for the fastest PCs in the land. Race your
PCs often to compare your results against the competition.
The Ground Rules
- The contest will have two competition categories and prizes will be awarded to the top 3 contestants in each category.
- In addition, there will be four random raffles to give away 2 WD Raptor T shirts and caps, and 2 36 GB WD Raptor drives. So everyone
has a chance to win!
- To get your Challenge Score:
- Take the PC Pitstop full tests. Be sure to login so the results are saved in our database!
- Jot down your tests results link. Here are the instructions to get your link.
- Your Pitstop name must be on the results page on the top.
- To enter your Challenge Score in the competition:
- Go to the PC Pitstop Forums, Custom PCs, Case Mods and Overclocking .
- Create an account at the forums if you haven't visited before--this is a separate registration from the main site.
- Post your results in the correct contest section. In the text of your post,
provide a link for your PC Pitstop score. Also provide the processor type and actual speed (from the Pit Test),
and the system cooling you are using (e.g., air, water, vapo).
- To avoid cheating, a maximum video score of 600 will be THE CAP. Scores over 600 will be deducted from their Pitscore. For example, a score of 650... 50 points are deducted from your Pitscore.
- Your Challenge Score will be your overall score minus your internet score.
- Judging - A Pit Force Inspector (PI) will inspect each entry and determine if the entry is valid.
If an entry is invalid the PI will give a reason; the judge's decisions are final.
The Pit Force Director will give weekly tabulations of the entries.
- By entering the Challenge, you acknowledge that you are at least 13 years of age.
- The contest will begin on April 18, 2005 at 06:00 am Eastern Time and end on May 17, 2005 at 11:59 pm Eastern time.